Position Description: QA Lead
Location: - Kolkata
• Hands on experience in any of below areas
1. Any of the L2-L3 Protocols like TCP/IP, VLAN, STP, RSTP, MSTP, OSPF, RIP, ISIS and BGP.
2. Any multicast protocols like IGMP, PIM
3. Any MPLS protocols like LDP, RSVP, L3 VPN, L2 VPN, VPLS
4. Any carrier Ethernet protocols like CFM, Y.1731, PBB-TE
• Knowledge of router/switch configuration like Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel etc.
• Strong Automation Skill. Knowledge of scripting language such as TCL.
• Strong QA practices: Organize and provide input in FS/TP review; Required to translate Marketing Feature/Product Requirements Documents (FRD/PRD) use cases in test scenarios; Able to define System Test scenarios; Required to maintain up-to-date documentation (TP/TC); Required to provide input in customer support escalations.
• Should be able to follow up on personal objectives and provide feedback during the appraisal process, able to identify development needs for team members (skills to be developed)
• Able to provide input or participate in hiring process
• Should be able to train team members (technology and process/methodology related) and provide direction to employees according to established policies and management guidance.
• Demonstrate leadership in testing activities (planning, execution, debugging, setup configuration, automation etc.)
• Able to track and prioritize a medium project or part of a large project; Enforces QA process within the team
• Able to provide input for resource allocation to QA Manager; lead scoping efforts for up-coming features
• Able to create project plans with help from a QA Manager; track and manage project plans
• Able to conduct team meetings (project focused) and represent QA in project-related meetings (CFT, sync-up)
• Able to detect conflict and to accomplish resolution
• Able to perform customer related activities (technical presentations, demos, customer visits)
• Able to actively plan, execute and monitor progress; Review/evaluate other’s tasks
• Knowledge of testing tools like Ixia, Spirent, and Agilent will be an added advantage.
• Ability to prioritize workload, balancing different projects, to be able to meet deadlines.
• Very good understanding of product development lifecycle and QA Lifecycle.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
Qualification and Average Year of experience:
• BE/B.Tech (Comp Sc, ECE, EE) with good academics
• MCA with good academics
• Science Graduate with post graduation done in Comp Sc, Statistic, Physics, Maths (with good programming background) with good academics
• 5+ years of experience
if your profile matches the above specifications send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "QA Lead"