Renewal Sales Administrator
The Renewal Sales Administrator is responsible for assisting the Regional Sales Managers in selling product support renewals to existing customers. Operational responsibility include data mining the customer database, preparing detailed lists of customer owed equipment, preparing quotes and assisting the Regional Sales Managers in following up with customer to close the sale. To be successful in this role, the candidate will be required to articulate benefits and pricing of the renewal plans and ensuring the customer receives a timely and accurate quotation. The candidate will act as an advisor to Inside Sales Managers and Regional Sales Managers on renewal products. Other responsibilities include reporting and maintaining an accurate forecast of renewal opportunities in his or her territory.
• Sales experience representing a high technology product or service
• Experience in managing a sale working with a Regional Sales Manager
• Previous Inside Sales experience required.
• Prior experience using Salesforce.com
• Prior experience using Oracle.
The level we are looking at is Entry to Career
Education: Any Graduate
Salary: 455,000 INR per annum
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong data mining and analytic skills
• Demonstrated negotiation skills
• Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines
• Strong attention to detail
• Self-starter able to work independently but also as a contributing member of a team
if your profile matches the above specifications send your updated CV to email@example.com with the subject line "Renewal Sales Administrator"