Define Test Plan; design Test Topologies for new features in Ixia products. Perform Regression, New Feature Testing for L2-L3 applications. Clearly track test progress, convey results, forward forecast areas of risk and provide mitigation plans. Set up and execute automation test to avoid redundant manual testing. Perform other tasks assigned from time to time.
• Around 1-4 years of industry experience in Networking.
• Knowledge of L2/L3 Switching and Routing Configuration.
• Strong Automation Skill. Knowledge of scripting language such as TCL.
• Strong QA practices: Organize and provide input in FS/TP review; Required to translate Marketing Feature/Product Requirements Documents (FRD/PRD) use cases in test scenarios; Able to define System Test scenarios; Required to maintain up-to-date documentation (TP/TC); Required to provide input in customer support escalations.
• Knowledge of L2-L3 Protocols like TCP, UDP, STP, RSTP, OSPF, RIP, BGP, ICMP, ARP.
• Knowledge of networking debugging tools like Ethereal, Tcpdump, Sniffer.
• Comfortable working in both Windows and Linux environments.
• Ability to prioritize workload, balancing different projects, to be able to meet deadlines.
• Very good understanding of product development lifecycle.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• BE/B.Tech in EE or CS.
if your profile matches the above specifications send your updated CV to email@example.com with the subject line "QA ENGINEER"