Position Description: Sr. QA Engineer / Team Lead
Location: - Kolkata
• Hands on experience in any of below areas
1. Any of the L2-L3 Protocols like TCP/IP, VLAN, STP, RSTP, MSTP, OSPF, RIP, ISIS and BGP.
2. Any multicast protocols like IGMP, PIM
3. Any MPLS protocols like LDP, RSVP, L3 VPN, L2 VPN, VPLS
4. Any carrier Ethernet protocols like CFM, Y.1731, PBB-TE
• Knowledge of router/switch configuration like Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel etc.
• Strong Automation Skill. Knowledge of scripting language such as TCL.
• Strong QA practices: Organize and provide input in FS/TP review; Required to translate Marketing Feature/Product Requirements Documents (FRD/PRD) use cases in test scenarios; Able to define System Test scenarios; Required to maintain up-to-date documentation (TP/TC); Required to provide input in customer support escalations.
• Works on assignments of moderate difficulty requiring judgment in resolving issues or making recommendations
• Knowledge of networking debugging tools like Ethereal, TCP dump, Wire shark
• Able to provide guidance to junior team members
• Knowledge of testing tools like Ixia, Spirent, and Agilent will be an added advantage.
• Comfortable working in both Windows and Linux environments.
• Ability to prioritize workload, balancing different projects, to be able to meet deadlines.
• Very good understanding of product development lifecycle.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
Qualification and Average Year of experience:
• BE/B.Tech (Comp Sc, ECE, EE) with good academics
• MCA with good academics
• Science Graduate with post graduation done in Comp Sc, Statistic, Physics, Maths (with good programming background) with good academics
• 3- 6 years of experience
if your profile matches the above specifications send your updated CV to email@example.com with the subject line "Sr. QA Engineer / Team Lead"