Total Experience – 5-7 years
1. To oversee pre-sale support of IxCatapult products/systems.
2. Provide technical support in sales presentations, product demonstrations, installation and maintenance of company products to ensure that the system is functioning according to specifications.
3. Work Closely with Engineering Team and Product Management to support Customer on Key PoC’s and Demonstrations.
4. Respond to customer inquiries concerning system software and applications.
5. Drive the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities and user support.
6. To actively participate as a specialist on assigned Virtual Team, and/or Solutions Team. To provide post sales support as needed. Build a mini-demo/PoC based on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping.
7. Experience in Product Development and/or QA
8. Atleast 2-3 yrs of UNIX/Linux, C and/or C++ programming
9. Excellent Knowledge/Experience in Telecom: 3G, LTE, IMS, VoIP, SS7/SIGTRAN
10. Relevant software engineering experience
11. Experience with telecom protocols used by DCT and MGTS
12. Excellent presentation skills
13. Good written and verbal communication
14. Practical trouble-shooter of complex technical problems
if your profile matches the above specifications send your updated CV to email@example.com with the subject line "Systems Engineer-IxCatapult"