Matlab Development Engineer / Kolkata
Reports To (Job Title):
Director, Wireless Product Development
Purpose of the Job:
Define and develop software using MATLAB for wireless protocols. Ensure release, quality and software control processes are followed.
• Read, understand and interpret Telecommunication Protocol specifications (ETSI, 3GPP)
• Ability to analyze Standard and non-standard (i.e. custom) specifications and interpret/translate them into technical requirements for Protocols
• Develop simulation models for 4G LTE wireless systems using MATLAB.
• Generate test vectors for 4G LTE wireless systems using MATLAB.
• Support and maintain test automation systems.
• Interactions with development engineers and QA team.
• B.E./B.Tech. in Electronics & Communications (M.E./M.Tech. preferred)
• Minimum 1 year experience in MATLAB
• Minimum 1 year experience in digital communications and signal processing theory and simulation development.
• Good interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
• Working knowledge of one or more source control systems – Perforce, RCS, CVS, or ClearCase.
• Perl, C, Csh, Expect & Make Programming desired
if your profile matches the above specifications send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Mat lab Development Engineer"