Position Description: QA Architect
Location: - Kolkata
• Expert level knowledge in any of below technology areas
1. Any of the L2-L3 Protocols like TCP/IP, VLAN, STP, RSTP, MSTP, OSPFv4/v6, RIP/Ring, ISISv4/v6 and BGP/BGP+, LACP
2. Any multicast protocols like IGMP/MLD, PIM/PIMv6, mVPN
3. Any MPLS protocols like LDP, RSVP, L3 VPN, L2 VPN, VPLS, MPLS-TP, mLDP
4. Any carrier Ethernet protocols like CFM, Y.1731, PBB-TE, BFD
• Knowledge of router/switch configuration like Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel etc.
• Should be able to use customer input to develop QA test scenarios/strategies
• Should be able to perform code review and asses software quality; medium knowledge of at least one programming language
• Should be able to provide technical leadership for a team/group/project;
• Should be able to Champion opportunities to advance test methodology and turns opportunities into products
• Experience in developing new automation harnesses or expertise in bringing significant enhancements to existent ones
• As an expert in the field, should be able to use professional concepts in developing resolution to critical issues and broad design matters.
• Should be able to work independently on architecture issues where complex analysis is required
• Should demonstrate leadership in testing activities (planning, execution, debugging, setup configuration, automation etc.)
• Should be able to perform customer related activities (technical presentations, demos, customer visits)
• Knowledge of testing tools like Ixia, Spirent, and Agilent will be an added advantage.
• Very good understanding of product development lifecycle and QA Lifecycle.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
Qualification and Average Year of experience:
• BE/B.Tech (Comp Sc, ECE, EE) with good academics
• MCA with good academics
• Science Graduate with post graduation done in Comp Sc, Statistic, Physics, Maths (with good programming background) with good academics
• 12+ years of experience
if your profile matches the above specifications send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "QA Architect"