N2X QA Engineer
• Participate in development and test of cutting-edge network test and measurement tools
• Provide input into product Functional Specs as well as QA test plans and specifications.
• Configure a variety of network equipment – routers, switches, gateways, etc. – as well as Ixia equipment.
• Design test procedures for small to medium product features.
• Develop and execute test scripts and validation procedures using manual and automated means.
• Perform functional, integration and regression tests, following Ixia standard and industry best practices.
• Communicate in clear and concise manner with peers (QA and DEV groups) and management.
• B Tech/M Tech : EE/CS/equivalent from reputed institute
• Knowledge and keen interest in networking technologies and protocols
• Programming (C/C++/Java/C#) or scripting (Tcl/Perl) experience desired
• 1-5 years test experience desired
• Energetic and passionate
if your profile matches the above specifications send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "N2X QA Engineer"